- The Jafad Difference
- Touching Communities
At Jafad College of Nursing Science we take pride in our location and the communities around us. It is the desire of Jafad College of Nursing Science to continue to touch the host communities in positive ways and to continue to enhance the living standard of the people in the community. Many programs and initiatives coordinated by the school are aimed at helping and building capacity of the inhabitants of the host communities.
Some of the programs designed by the institution include:
- Poverty alleviation programs
- Educational and scholarship assistance for indigent students.
- A food pantry for elderly and the poor
- Capacity-building through vocational training of host communities
- Educating communities about health promotion and disease prevention
- Public service by students and faculty
- Philanthropic activities that support local economics and individual wellbeing
- Support education of children and community youth
- Engage in poverty alleviation programs to support the poor members of the community.